Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 21 novembre 2023

FA LA LA

Hello my friends and happy Tuesday! I'm here today to share with you a Christmas card featuring some goodies from the new release by Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and ink blending it with tumbled glass, broken china, uncharted mariner and prize ribbon Distress Oxide inks.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and silver acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I then cut one of the cute penguins from the "Layering Penguins Duo" die set and all the pieces I needed to build the Christmas sleigh from the "Layering Christmas Bug" and the "Layering Penguin Friends" die set.

I colored all the pieces with alcohol markers, I put them together and I spalttered them with white acrylic paint.

I also die cut some white snowflakes with the old but always beautiful "Winter Essentials" set and I glued them on the background.

I put everything together and I added a "FA LA LA" sentiment using an alphabet die set from my stash.

That's all for today! I hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do!

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento