Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 12 novembre 2023

IT'S FALL Y'ALL

 Hello there and happy Sunday! I'm here today sharing with you a new Fall card Featuring the adorable stamp sets and stencils by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a pnael from white cardstock and I ink blended with tattered rose and vintage photo Distress Oxide Inks.

I then used the "Fall Leaves" stencil to create a pattern on it. I started ink blending the panel from the right corner on top with worn lipstick and then I went on with crackling campfire, fossilized amber and uncharted mariner Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped the "Falling Leaves" stamp set on the ink blended leaves with ground espresso Distress Oxide ink, I darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, ground espresso Distress paint and flickering candle Distress Mica Stain.

I stamped one of the adorable foxes from the "Fall Foxes" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.

I heat embossed one of the sentiment from the same stamp set and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by.
I wish you an amazing Sunday. Big hugs, Silvia.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento