Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 6 novembre 2023

HO HO HO! 'TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY

Hello my dear friends and happy Monday! Let's kick off this new week with a Christmas card featuring the Christmas Party release by Scrappy Tails Crafts


I started cutting a panel from a soft grey cardstock, I darkened edges with weathered wood Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with tone on tone ink and white and silver acrylic paints.


I then die cut all the pieces I needed to build up my sleigh from textured cardsotck and I used the "Layering Penguin Friends" die for the sleigh, the "Layering Christmas Bug" die for the tree and the "Layering Polar Bears" die for the gift packages.


I put all these pieces together with liquid glue and I created the snowy effect with Distress grit paste.


I glued the sleigh on the cardbase, I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Christmas Party" stamp set, I added some sequins from the "North Pole Delivery" embellishment mix ane that's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento