Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 19 novembre 2023

WARM WISHES WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday! Today's card is a very sweet one and I hope you'll enjoy it.

I started cutting a panel with the second die from the "You've Been Framed" set and I ink blended it with milled lavander, shaded lilac and villainous potion Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped one of the adorable snowmen from the "Warm & Cozy" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.


I used some dies from my stash to cut some white pines and a white giant sentiment and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


I added some metallic snowflakes here and there and that's all.
Here are two close-ups.



That's all for today. I hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do.
I wish you a fantastic new week. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento