Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 26 novembre 2023

HAPPINESS IS CHILLING WITH YOU

Hello there and happy Sunday!!! I'd like to share with you this sweet Winter card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

 

I started cutting a panel with the middle die from the "You've Been Framed" set and I ink blended it with spun sugar, worn lipstick and festive berries Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I then stamped the beautiful snowman couple from the "Warm & Cozy" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut them.

I stamped one of the beautiful sentiment from the stamp set directly on the card base and I added the snowmen with foam tape.

I sdded some sequins here and there and that's all.




Thank you so much for passing by today.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento