Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 5 novembre 2023

WARM & COZY WISHES WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my blog! I'm here today sharing with you a super sweet Christmas card featuring goodies from The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" pannel from white cardstock and I created a pattern on it using the beautiful "Torn Paper" stencil.

I used this stencil to create some diagonal strips ink blending them with kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks.


I then darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.


I stamped one of the adorable snowman from the "Warm & Cozy" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.


I die cut two embossed labels from my stash, one from cream cardstock and one from dark pink cardstock, I darkened them with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink and I stamped one of the sentiment from the above stamp set with brown ink.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some tiny pink clay hearts here and there and that's all.



Thank you so much for passing by today my friends, I hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento