Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 20 ottobre 2018

MAMA ELEPHANT INSIDE ARCH DIE....MY NEW LOVE.


Buongiorno e buon sabato a tutti.
Oggi vi parlerò del mio nuovo amore: la fustella "Inside Arch" di Mama Elephant e per farlo vado subito a mostrarvi le card che ho realizzato con il suo impiego.
Hi there and happy Saturday to everyone!
Today I'm going to tell you about my new love: "Inside Arch" die by Mama Elephant and I make it by showing you some cards I realized with it.

Le prime due sono molto simili fra loro, cambia solo il tema di base.
The first two are quite similar, the only difference between them is the theme.

Iniziamo da questa card natalizia che ho realizzato utilizzando i dolcissimi pinguini del set "Cool Penguins" di Mama Elephant.
So let's start by this Christmas card I made using Mama Elephant "Cool Penguins" stamp set.

Ecco il davanti della card.
Here's the front of my card.



Apriamola....
Let's open it....


Ed ecco l'interno.
And here's the inside of the card.




I protagonisti di quest'altra card sono invece i dolcissimi personaggi del set di timbri "Farmyard Little Bits" di Hello Bluebird.
The main characters  of this other card are the super cute critters from the "Farmyard Little Bits" stamp set by Hello Bluebird.






L'ultima card è una card natalizia realizzata usando i timbri "Yappy Woofmas" e "Santa's Sleigh" e la fustella "Landscape trio", tutti di Mama Elephant.
The last card I made featured "Yappy Woofmas" and "Santa's Sleigh" stamp sets and "Landscape Trio" die, all by Mama Elephant.










Devo dire che mi sono veramente divertita un mondo creando queste allegre cards e ho già in mente altre idee da sperimentare con questa fustella, per tanto....stay tune! 
Vi auguro un fantastico fine settimana, Silvia.
I really had a lot of fun playing with this die and I've already some other experiments to do with it so....stay tune!
I wish you a wonderful week-end, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento