Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 27 ottobre 2018

"OH CHRISTMAS TREE"


Ciaooooo!
Eccomi qui anche oggi per condividere con voi una nuova card, realizzata per giocare al challenge "Create your own background" sul blog di Create a Smile.
Hi again my friends!
Today I want to share with you the card I made to play on the latest Create a Smile blog challenge called "Create your own background".


Qualche giorno fa ero incappata in questo fantastico video tutorial della strepitosa Carissa Wiley e ho pensato fosse perfetto per questa sfida e così...
Some days ago I watched this amazing video tutorial by the super talented Carissa Wiley and I thought it was really an interesting way to create a background, perfect for this challenge, so.....

Per la mia card ho usato il carinissimo timbro di Create a Smile  "Oh Christmas Tree" e ho realizzato il mio sfondo timbrando il sentiment del set più volte e in tanti colori diversi (i miei erano tutti inchiostri di Lawn Fawn).
For my card I used the super cute "Oh Christmas Tree" stamp set by Create a Smile and I built my background stamping the sentiment of the set several time and in a lot of different colors (mine were all Lawn Fawn ink pads).




Ho poi costruito la mia scena facendola aderire ad un cerchio cucito di vellum e aggiungendo qualche paillettes qua e là.
Then I added my scene layered on a vellum stitched circle and put some sequins here and there.




Le timbrate sono state colorate con i Nuvo markers e sono state aggiunte con dello scotch spessorato, mentre il sentiment è stato embossato a caldo su del cartoncino nero.
I colored my stamped images with Nuvo Markers and I hot embossed the sentiment on a strip of black cardstock.




E' una card molto semplice, ma che fa la sua scena...non trovate? 
It's a very simple card to make, but so beautiful at the same time and I'm going to use this funny technique again and again.

E' tutto per adesso. Grazie per la visita e buonissimo fine settimana a tutti. Silvia.
That's all for now. Thank you for reading and wish you an amazing weekend. Silvia.

5 commenti:

  1. Silvia, questa card è davvero carina, soprattutto per l'utilizzo dei sentiment nello sfondo! Grazie per aver giocato con noi e aver partecipato alla sfida di Create a Smile Stamps! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. This card is so amazing! Love the background you created and your coloring ! Thank you for playing along with Create a smile challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment, so happy you liked my card.

      Elimina
  3. Wow, you sure worked hard on that background and it shows... it's fabulous! Thank you so much for participating in the "Create your own background" challenge at Create a Smile! Hugs, Laura ^_^

    RispondiElimina