Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 15 gennaio 2019

WELCOME TO OZ WITH CRAFTIN' DESERT DIVAS



Hello and welcome to the last sneak peek day of the Craftin' Desert Divas January release.
Today we are going to show you the amazing "Trolls of Oz" stamp set and this is the card I made for you.
Buongiorno e benvenuti all'ultimo giorno di anteprime della collezione di gennaio di Craftin' Desert Divas.
Oggi vi presentiamo il fantastico timbro "Trolls of Oz" e questa è la card che ho realizzato per l'occasione.



I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock and I realized a cloudy sky using "Hill scene 2" stencil and tumbled glass Distress Oxide.
Ho iniziato con il tagliare un pezzo di cartoncino bianco e vi ho colorato sopra un cielo con tante nuvolette servendomi dello stencil "Hill scene 2" e del Distress Oxide color tumbled glass.

Then I used "Outdoor Landscape 2" dies to die cut trees and grass, that I colored by blending some Distress Inks on them.
Ho poi usato la fustella "Outdoor Landscape 2" per tagliare gli alberi e il prato e li ho colorati sfumandovi dei Distress Ink.




I stamped  the characters of the set with alchool marker friendly black ink, I colored  with Spectrum Noir, I fussy cut and I attached them to the card with some foam tape. 
Finally I added some puffy clouds here and there.
A questo punto ho timbrato i personaggi del set, li ho colorati con gli Spectrum Noir, li ho tagliati e li ho attaccati alla card con dello scotch spessorato.
Ho terminato il tutto aggiungendo qualche nuvoletta qui e là.


I just love how this card turned out.
Mi piace molto come è venuta questa card.

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Be sure to hop on over the Craftin' Desert Divas blog and check out the other DT projects….they're all so amazing!!!
Bye, Silvia.
Grazie mille per essere passati a trovarmi anche quest'oggi e non dimenticatevi di fare un salto sul blog di Craftin' Desert Divas per vedere anche tutti gli altri incredibili progetti del DT.
Alla prossima, Silvia.

P.S. When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento