Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 28 gennaio 2019

CELEBRATING LOVE AND CRAFTY FRIENDS


Hello everyone!!!
I've ever told you how much I love Heffy Doodle stamp sets and stencil?
Nooooooo?!
So….let's start this new week with two cards I made with some of their super cute critters.
Buongiorno a tutti!!!
Vi ho mai detto quanto adoro i timbri e gli stencil di Heffy Doodle?
Nooooooo?!
Allora iniziamo questa nuova settimana con due card che ho realizzato con i loro tenerissimi animaletti.

The first one is a Valentine's Day interactive card  I made mixing together  "Honey Bunny Boo" and "Veggie Patch" stamp set and a little bit of "Love Letters" stamp set by Lawn Fawn.
To create the pop up heart carrot I used the Lawn Fawn "pull tab" die, that is one of my new must have.
La prima è una card di San Valentino interattiva, realizzata mixando fra loro i set di timbri "Honey Bunny Boo" e "Veggie Patch", con l'aggiunta di un pizzico di "Love Letters" di Lawn Fawn.
Per creare il movimento pop up della carota a forma di cuore ho poi usato una delle mie nuove fustelle preferite di quest'ultimo periodo e cioè la fustella "pull tab" di Lawn Fawn.



Here are some close-ups.
Ecco qualche dettaglio.




I also used some Craftin' Desert Divas  products, as the "Hill Scene 2" stencil for the clouds and the "Outdoor Landscape 2" dies for the grass.
Ho anche utilizzato alcuni prodotti di Craftin' Desert Divas, come lo stencil "Hill Scene 2" per le nuvole e la fustella "Outdoor Landscape 2" per il prato.

For the second card I mixed up together "Elephant of Surprise", "Unbearable without you" and "Sticky Friends" stamp sets and I added some texture using "Basketcase" stencil (all by Heffy Doodle).
Nella seconda card ho invece mescolato fra loro i set "Elephant of Surprise", "Unbearable without you" and "Sticky Friends" e vi ho aggiunto della texture con lo stencil "Basketcase".





Here are some close-ups.
Ed ecco qui di seguito qualche dettaglio.




I really enjoyed myself a lot creating this two cards and coloring with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers…..I loooove their bright colors!!!
Mi sono davvero divertita a realizzare queste due card e a colorare con i pennarelli Zig Clean Color Real Brush…..i loro colori sono semplicemente fantastici!!!

Well, thank you so much for passing by and reading my post. Hugs, Silvia.
Allora che dire…..grazie mille per essere passati a trovarmi. Un abbraccio, Silvia.

P.S. 

AFFILIATES

When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento