Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 21 gennaio 2019

"WHEN IT'S DARK, LOOK FOR STARS" WITH CRAFTIN' DESERT DIVAS


Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
Let's start a new week with a new project for Craftin' Desert Divas .
This time I had to show you a mini photo tutorial of a card I was working to, and I decided to show you some ink smooching technique photos…..hope you like it.
Ciao a tutti e ben tornati sul mio bloggino.
Iniziamo questa nuova settimana con un nuovo progetto che ho realizzato per Craftin' Desert Divas.
Questa volta ho dovuto realizzare un breve foto-tutorial di una card che stavo realizzando, e così ho deciso di mostrarvi alcuni passaggi della realizzazione di uno sfondo con la tecnica dell'ink smooching…...spero vi piaccia.


I used "Look for stars" stamp set and "Stitched scallop" dies for making my card.
Per realizzare la mia card ho usato il timbro "Look for stars" e le fustelle "Stitched scallop".

For the ink smooching background I used some Distress inks  and some Distress Oxides together, and I also added some Nuvo mousse Pure Platinum spots.
Per l'ink smooching ho usato sia dei Distress Ink, sia dei Distress Oxide e vi ho aggiunto anche qualche schizzo di Nuvo mousse color pure platinum.



At the end I clear embossed the sentiment.
Per finire ho embossato il mio sentiment con della polverina trasparente.





I really hope you like this card 'cause the ink smooching techniques is a really fun one.
Wishing you all a wonderful week and see you soon. Silvia.
Spero davvero che questa card vi sia piaciuta perché la tecnica dell'ink smooching è molto, moooolto divertente da realizzare.
Vi auguro una fantastica settimana e ci si rivede presto da queste parti. Silvia.

P.S. When you purchase a product on the Craftin' Desert Divas shop through the links provided, I receive a small commision at NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. The purchase price is the same regardless whether you use my link or not. Thank you for supporting me in this colorfull adventure.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento