Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 17 settembre 2023

BOO TO YOU!

 Hello my dear friends and happy Sunday! I'm here today to share with you a Halloween card I made with the adorable stamps by The Rabbit Hole Designs.



I started cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock, I heat embossed in white the bootiful pumpkins from the "Silly Pumpkins" stamp set and two little spiders from the "Spooky Sightings" stamp set (using the Cottontail Embossing Powder Tool) and I colored them with Distress watercolor pencils.


I ink blended the edges with weathered wood Distress Oxide ink and I then created a pattern on it using the fantastic "Tastes Like Honey" stencil and black soot Distress Oxide ink. I splattered with clean water and white and black Distress paints.



I die cut a sentiment with an alphabet die set from my stash, I added some black jewels here and there and that's all.





Thank you so much for passing by today.
I wish you an amazing Sunday! Big hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento