Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 7 settembre 2023

HAPPY FALL WITH LAWN FAWN

Hellooooooo!!!! It's still hot over there, but it's becoming creespy in the morning and in the evening and this makes me like Fall is around the corner.

So I'm here today to share with you this "Happy Fall" card I made with Lawn Fawn die sets and stencil.

I started creating my background using the beautiful "Fall Leaves Background" stencil blending a lot of Distress Oxide inks (bundle sage, crackling campfire,aged mahogany, rustic wilderness, wild honey and rusty hinge).

I darkened edges with walnut stain Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints.

I then die cut all the pieces I needed to create my card: some cream with the "Stitched Cupcake" die set, two glasses with the new "Build a Drink" die set and some apples and leaves with the "Build a Burrel: Apple" die set.

I also die cut the "Giant Happy Fall" three times from white cardstock and I ink blended one of them with uncharted mariner Distress Oxide ink.

I ink blended all the die cut pieces too, using kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks for the apple and the apple juice, and to create a frosted look to the glasses I paited them with Distress Crackle paint.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.


I'm sooooo happy of how this card turned out and I really hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for passing by and I wish you an amazing day.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento