Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 25 settembre 2023

BOO

Hello my dear friends! It's time for a new Halloween card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.


I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I used the fantastic "Falling Leaves" stencil to create a pattern on it with  wilted violet and carved pumpkin Distress Oxide inks.


I darkend edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water first, tone on tone inks and white, black and silver Dsitress paints.


I stamped the cute pumpkins from the "Silly Pumpkins" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and I fussy cut them.


I glued the pumpkins on a piece of black cardstock to create a shadow behind them  to let them pop out.



I die cut the word BOO with some alpha dies from my stash in black and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I added some black jewels here and there and that's all.
Thank you so much for passing by and I hope you'll enjoy the card.
I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento