Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 23 settembre 2023

MANY THANKS

 Hello crafty friends! I’m here today to share with you my entry for the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge Awesome Autumn.

I started cutting a 5,5”x4,25” panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it with carved pumpkin and crackling campfire Distress Oxide inks through the “Cloud Background” stencil. I darkened edges with aged mahogany Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paint and I set it aside. 


I then stamped images from the “You Autumn Know” and “Happy Harvest” stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and I fussy cut them.


I die cut a grassy border from a plaid patterned paper, I darkened with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I attached on the bottom of my card.


I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.



I love Fall and its beautiful color and I'm really happy of how this card turned out. I hope you like it too.
Thank you very much for stopping by.
I wish you an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia,


1 commento:

  1. this is the cutest card! i love the scene and all of the details! just lovely! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :D

    RispondiElimina