Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 26 settembre 2023

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH THE SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello crafty friends! I'm here today with a new Halloween card I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I used the "Wonky Spiderweb" stencil and I ink blended weathered wood and black soot Distress Oxide inks through it. I splattered with clean water and white, black and silver Dsitress paints and I set it aside.

Once dry, I used the new "Cute Halloween" five layers stencil to add some texture on it with black opaque Dsitress texture paste and crypt Distress grit paste (I used the layer with bats, spiders, ghost faces and the one with stars).

I used the "A2 Ghost Shaped Card" set die to cut the cutest ghost ever and the "Skull & Ghost Duo Add-on" set to cut a bat/papillion for him, I colored the bow with alcohol markers and I darkened the edges of the ghost with lost shadows Distress Oxide ink.

I then used a die from my stash to cut a black frame for my ghost, I put everything together and I attached on my cardbase with some foam tape for a bit of dimension.


I heat embossed a sentiment from the "Ghostly Sentiment" stamp set on balck cardstock, I pu it on the card and that's all.



Thank you so much for spending some time with me today.
Happy crafting, Silvia!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento