Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 12 settembre 2023

JUST A LITTLE HOCUS POCUS WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hi there! I'm here to share with you a Halloween card featuring the new amazing release by Scrappy Tails Crafts.



I started cutting a 4,25"x5,5" panel from a mixed media white cardstock and I colored it with the super "Cute Halloween Five Layers" stencil and a lot of Distress Oxide inks.



I used lost shadow for the first layer, squeezed lemonade for the second, carved pumpkin for the third, wilted violet for the fourth and the new Distress texture paste black opaque for the last layer.



I then darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water and white, black and silver Distress paints and I set it aside.



I decided to create a potion bottle for my card, so I used the "Message in a Bottle" die set to make it and I colored all my pieces with twisted citron, mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, speckled egg and wilted wiolet Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks and I let it dry.



I die cut one of the adorable little ghosts from the "A7 vertical Stripe Ghost Cover" die set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I glued all the pieces together.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Ghostly Sentiment" stamp set in black and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.



I also added some jewels from the "Glowbuster" mix inside of the bottle just to create a bubble effect and they're so cool 'cause they glow in the dark!



That's all for today; thank you so much for stopping by.

I wish you an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento