Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 11 febbraio 2021

A COFFE FRIENDSHIP CARD

 Hello and welcome to my happy place today!

I have a coffee friendship themed card to share with you all and I hope you'll enjoy it!

I really love so much the two sweet girls from Hello Bluebird "Frosty Morning" stamp set and I think they're so perfect for Spring cards too, aren't they?

I started die cutting a 5,5" x 4,25" stitched rectangle from white cardstock and I embossed it with Tim Holtz "On the Go"embossing folder. I then ink blended it with antique linen, tea dye, vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water, picket fence and vintage photo Distress reinkers and Indian gold Nuvo mousseloosened with water and I swiped ground espresso ink pad directly on my card base here and there. I also added a bit of texture with Altenew "Watercolor Stripes" stencil and Ranger ink Distress Grit Paste.


I die cut the largest heart from the Lawn Fawn "Outside in Stitched Heart Stackable" die set and I ink blended it with salty ocean Distress Oxide ink for the sky andtwisted citron and mowed lawn for the grass. I also stamped some dandelions from the Hello Bluebird "Field Mice" stamp set on it.

I then stamped the two little girl and the adorable puppy with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush and Illustrator markers and I fussy cut them. 

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I added some little butterfly from the "Meadow Bunny" stamp set here and there.

That's all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by and come back tomorrow for a new card if you like.

Big warm hugs, Silvia.

1 commento:

  1. Can you list the Spectrum Noir markers that you use for the Hello Bluebird cards - I would love that in the future, if it's not too much trouble. Thank you so much. Just adore your cards!!!

    RispondiElimina