Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 16 febbraio 2021

"IT'S ALWAYS TEA TIME" WITH MISS INK STAMPS

Hello crafty friends!!!!

I'd like to share with you an Alice in Wonderland inspired card today, featuring the amazing Miss Ink Stamps "Tea Party".


I started die cutting a 5" x 3,75" rectangle from white cardstock. I then stamped with black ink the table from the stamp set and I ink blended edges with speckled egg, peacock feathers and black soot Distress Oxide inks. I also added some black and peacock splatters.


I then stamped all the images I needed, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.


I put everything together with a mix of liquid glie and foam tape and I added my sentiment, stamped with black Versafine ink.



That's all. I hope you like this card ad much as I do.


Thank you so much for stopping by today and see you soon.
Have an amazing day, Silvia.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento