Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 24 febbraio 2021

"FLUTTERING BY TO SAY I MISS YOU" WITH LAWN FAWN

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog.

Today I have a new Lawn Fawn card to share with you.


First of all I die cut a stitched 5, 5" x 4,25" rectangle from white cardstock and I ink blended it (from top to bottom) with salty ocean, tumbled glass, worn lipstick, tattered rose, twisted citron and rustic wilderness Distress Oxide inks. I also added a bit of texture splattering the above inks loosened with water.


I then stamped images from "Really High Dice" (baloons), "Eggstra Amazing Easter" (basket and bows), "Den Sweet Den" and "Snow Much Fun" (little bears) and "Butterfly Kisses" (butterflies) stamp sets, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them out.



I put everything together and I added a sentiment from the "Betterfly Kisses" stamp set and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy this card and thank you so much for your kindness and support, they mean a lot to me.
I wish you and amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento