Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 2 febbraio 2021

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" IN THE FARM WITH MISS INK STAMPS

Hello everyone and happy Tuensday!
Today I'd like to share with you a birthday card I made mixing some of my Miss Ink Stamps favorite goodies.


I first die cut a scalloped panel from kraft cardstock and I use Lawn Fawn "Outside in Stitched Heart Stackables" die to cut a window in the middle of it. I used the same die to die cut a white heart. 


I then used some small stamps from the "Punny Farm Pigs" stamp set to create a pattern on my kraft panel (I stamped them with ground easpresso Distress Oxide ink). I then darkened edges with tea dye and vintage photo Distress Oxide inks, I added a bit of texture with a gold pigment ink and the "Wonky Checker" stencil and I splattered with picket fence and vintage photo Distress Oxide reinkers.


Next, I used the "Scene Builder" stencil and some tumbled glass and salty ocean Distress Oxide inks to create a sky on the white heart and I stamped the fram from the "Hay Daze" stamp set in dark brown.


I stamped images from the "Punny Farm Goats" with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Triblend Brush and I fussy cut them.


I put everything together, I added a heat embossed sentiment and that's all.
Thank you so much for passing by and I hope you'll enjoy this card.
I wish you a fabulous day! Hugs, Silvia.

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento