Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 6 febbraio 2021

"HOPE YOUR DAY SPARKLES" WITH LAWN FAWN

 Hello there and happy Saturday!!!

There's a new Lawn Fawnatics challenge this week and I'm stopping by today to share with you the card I made for it.

Some days ago I fall in love with a rainbow background made by the amazing Nichol Spohr and I decided to give it a try. So I started my card die cutting a white 5" x 3,75" stitched rectangle and I ink blended it using a hill stencil (mine is from Heffy Doodle) and Distress Inks in rainbow colors (picked raspberry, spiced marmelade, squeezed lemonade, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, broken china and wilted violet). 


I splattered with clean water and picket fence Distress reinker and I decided to add a sparkle touch to my rainbow sky, so I used Lawn Fawn "Starry sky" stencil and Gina K "Glitz Glitter Gel" in white to make it.


I then stamped images from Lawn Fawn "A Little Sparkle" stamp set with crunchy leaf ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I die cut two cloud borders in white, I stamped the sentiment on it and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.



Thank you so much for spending your time with me today, I hope you'll enjoy this card.
I wish you an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.




6 commenti: