Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 8 febbraio 2021

TIME TO LET GO WITH GRACIELLIE DESIGN

 Hello crafty friends!!!

I'd like to kick off this new week with a floral card I made with the new and so amazing Graciellie Design's digital stamp called "Time to let go".

I first printed images with my old Canon inkjet printer. I prefer doing this a day before coloring them, just to let my printer ink dry perfectly.

I then die cut a 5,5" x 4,25" stitched rectangle from brown cardstock and a 5" x 3,75" stitched rectangle from white cardstock.

I created a soft background on the white one with an old (but always so beautiful) Altenew stencil called "Watercolor Stripes" and antique linen and tea dye Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water and vintage photo Distress Oxide reinker and Indian gold Nuvo mousse. I added a gold touch to my brown rectangle too.

I colored my flowers with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and I splattered a bit of picket fence Distress reinker on them.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

I'm really happy of how this card turned out and I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by and having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento