Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 21 febbraio 2021

"TO SOME BUNNY SPECIAL" WITH TIM HOLTZ

Hi there and happy Sunday!!!

When I saw the cute bunny from Tim Holtz new "Carrot Bunny" Sizzix die setI immediatly fall in love with it! So I'm so excited to share with you this card today.


I cut all the Pieces from white textured cardstock (mine is from Bazzil) and I colored them with Distress Oxide inks. I used carved pumpkin, crackling campfire, mowed lawn and rustic wilderness for carrots and a bit of vintage photo for the bunny.

I then decided to combine it with an old Sizzix die designed by Eileen Hull and called "Embroidery Hoop".

To cut fence and grass hill I used some Lawn Fawn dies and I also used a Lawn Fawn stencil to create my cloudy sky.

I then die cut a stitched rectangle from cream cardstock and I ink blended edges with vintage photo and crackling campfire Distress Oxide inks. I also splattered  with this two inks plus rustic wilderness loosened with water.

I'm really quite happy of how this card turned out and I hope you like it too.

Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peso and having an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento