Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 19 febbraio 2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KINDNESS" WITH HELLO BLUEBIRD

 Hello crafty friends!!!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made to thank you all for your kindness and support.

I started die cutting a stitched 5,5" x 4,25" rectangle from white cardstock. I then used the Trinity Stamps "6x6 A2 Foundations - Oval stencil" set to color a part of my panel, ink blended it with scattered straw, spun sugar and shaded lilac Distress Oxide inks.

I also added a vintage look ink blended edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and splattering with a bit of vintage photo Distress Oxide reinker.

I then stamped images from Hello Bluebird " Feed the Birds" stamp set, I colored them mixing together Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Classic alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.

I put everything together with liquid glue and foam squares and I stamp the sentiment with ground espresso Distress Oxide ink.

I'm very happy of how this simple card turned out and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you for passing by and I wish you and amazing day! Hugs, Silvia. 

1 commento:

  1. I love the way you did the colored oval behind the stamped image - it came out so well. THank you for sharing your creations and giving us crafters more ideas. I really love your blog so much!

    RispondiElimina