Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 22 febbraio 2021

FRIENDS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER" FEATURING PRETTY PINK POSH

 Hello peeps!!! Let's kick off this new week with a friendship card featuring some adorable stamp sets by Pretty Pink Posh and one of my favorite die from La Coppia Creativa.

I first die cut the stitched oval from white cardstock and I ink blended it with Lawn Fawn "Cloudy Sky" stencil and broken china and faded jeans Distress Oxide inks.

I then die cut another oval to create two grassy borders, that I colored with twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks.

I then stamped images from the "Hedgehog Friends" and "Bene Friends" with Memento black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.

To make  my cardbase I die cut a stitched rectangle from one of the amazing colors from Doodlebug Design "Buffalo check-wood grain" 6" X6" paper pad and I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink.

I put everything together and I added a sentiment from the "Encouraging Greetings" stamp set.

That's all for today. Thank you so much for passing by and see you soon.

Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento