Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 18 febbraio 2021

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" CARD WITH LAWN FAWN

 Hi there!!!

Today I have a super yummy birthday card to share with you and I hope you'll enjoy it.

I started making my card die cutting a 5,5" x 4,24" stitched rectangle from white cardstock and I ink blended it with scattered straw, spun sugar, shaded lilac and tumbled glass Distress Oxide inks. I then splattered with clean water and some tone on tone Distress Oxide reinkers.

I die cut three yummy cupcakes with Lawn Fawn "Stitched Cupcake" die set from colored cardstock and the "Birthday" scripty die from Lawn Fawn pink shimmer cardstock (mine is from pastel pack).

I then stamped images from the "Fox Costumes Before 'n Afters" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Triblend Brush alcohol markers and I fussy cut them out.

I put everything together, I added some Trinity Stamps clay hearts here and there and....ta tan..... here's my finished card.

Thank you so much for spending some time with me today.

See you soon, Silvia.











2 commenti: