Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 12 febbraio 2021

"MOVIE NIGHT" FEATURING ISABEL CRISTINA

 Hello there!

Today I'm here sharing with you a slimline card dedicated to all cinema lovers just like me.


I first worked on my "Word" page mixing together some different tickets digital stamps from one of the amazing new sets by Isabel Cristina called "It's Movie Night" set and I printed it with my Canon inkjet printer. I then used the smallest die from Mama Elephant "Slim Film City" set to cut it out, I ink blended it with a very soft hand of antique linen, tea dye and vintage photo Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with vintage photo Distress Oxide reinker and Indian gold Nuvo mousse loosened with water. I glued it on a stitched rectangle slimline base cut from gold glitter cardstock.


Next, I printed the cute bear from the set, I colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator and Triblend Brush alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.



I also die cut two film stripes with the same Mama Elephant die set above in black and the "Movie Night" letters from red glitter cardstock with Lawn Fawn "Finley's ABCs".


I put everything together and ....here's my finished card! I hope you like it.


I can't thank you enough for stopping by. I wish you all an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.




 


 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento